Since I moved to a city near Seattle last year, I hardly find time to blog. More so, after I bought my first smartphone, the Samsung (Google) Galaxy Nexus. Now most of my free time is spent on reading android blogs and forums and playin with my cell.
Of all the apps that are available in Android play store, Ultimate Custom Clock Widget (UCCW) is one of the best. You can create any kind of clock you want. Apart from telling you the time, it also keeps track of weather, your missed calls, texts, mails, battery level etc. It completely changes the look of your smartphone. Such beautiful and sleek themes can be made out of this. This post contains Skins that I've created and awesome skins that I found on the xda thread.
How to use these skins
- Install the UCCW app on your Android device.
- Download and install the skin from Amazon App Store.
- If you bought the skin app from any other source, follow the instructions in the mail.
- Long press homescreen to pull up widget menu. Scroll down to UCCW and select widget size.
- This will open the skins list. Tap the skin that you want to use.
- You'll now have the skin applied to the widget on your homescreen. Enjoy.
Now that you know how to use it, let's check-out some sleek uccw skins.
This is by far my most favorite uccw setup. This entire screen is made up of 3 UCCW skins. There are slew of hotspots on the screen which will launch pre-configured favorite apps. Handle all important stuff from a single screen. Get the uccw skins here -
Blocks UCCW Skin -
The screen has 2 uccw skins - 'Blocks UCCW Skin' and 'Blocks Battery UCCW Skin'. Get the skins here -
Now UCCW Skin-
Bored of the same clock widget layouts? Try this vertical skin instead. All weather and time info in a neatly packed column. Place it on the side of your home-screen or at the center of your lock-screen and see your friends being amazed & asking where u got it.
Clean UCCW Skin-
Wanna have a cool and minimal clock on your android device? Slap this skin on your UCCW widget and show off your device to your friends.
Like the round icons? They are called "Glass Rounds".
Tired of the same ol' clock widgets and skins? Give it a twist, literally. Sport this diagonal ultimate clock skin and listen to the oooohs and aaaahs. :)
* Time and Date
* Current weather and forecast for 2 days
* Hotspot trigger for alarm and weather update
Digital Eclipse -
And now you get two skins at the price of one. This pack includes "Digital UCCW Skin" and "Eclipse UCCW" skin. Check them out in the screenshots.
Cards UCCW Skin -
Came across this beautiful skin by xiangqianch at the mycolorscreen. Loved it and created this setup from scratch, by using his weather icon and speech bubble. Let me know how u like it.
* Date, Time, Weather, Temperature, Battery.
Wow UCCW Skin -
Rounded edges, subtle colors, sleek fonts - screen-full of 'em. Pack of FOUR uccw skins. Place them all together or one on each screen; looks fabulous any way. The skins contain -
* Wow-Time (4x1) - Current time, with hotspot to launch alarm.
* Wow-Weather (4x2) - Current weather condition, temperature, min/max temperature and location. Hotspot to launch Go WeatherEX and update weather.
* Wow-Date (4x2) - Current day, month, year; with hotspot to launch Calendar.
* Wow-Apps (4x1) - Hotspots for Dialer, Messaging, Gallery, Music. Plus Missed call count, New text msg count.
Ultimate UCCW skins for Android - Part 2
Ultimate UCCW skins for Android - Part 3
Ultimate UCCW skins for Android - Part 4
If you appreciate my efforts and would like to say thanks or show your support, please click the donate button below or buy some of my UCCW Skins and Theme Packs. Cheers.